One Chip Arduino
O'Baka Project No.2
"0'baka Project" means a stupid project. This project is to make things which is not art and which is not usable.
Now, I am making "One chip arduino" by using ordinary parts.
- The circuit of LilyPad arduino is mounted on the DIP of ATmega88.
- There are Reset-SW,Skech loading pin-header and LED of D13.
- Using internal clock 8MHz.
- Doesn't put ICSP pin-header because there is no space.
- Cost is less than 500yen($5).
- Source code of bootloader for the ATmega88 which is made by
And recompiled it with clock 8MHz.
- Writing the sketch uses an USB-Serial converter.
LCD Digital Clock
It used "One Chip Arduino", LCD and RTC. A breadboard can still afford.
Arduino on Arduino
I made DIP a flat by force to hold down height.
And added the pin-header of ICSP.
It's form such as a weird bug.
The downside is more weird.
When it was connected by ICSP cable , and it hung down, it seems to be "that Bug" of "The MATRIX".
Connected LCD. And display "those words".
"One Chip Arduino" which I made as a joke. But, when I use it in a breadboard it is useful because mount area is so small.
other hacks (not o'baka project)
Burning the Bootloader without external AVR-Writer
Arduino meets Processing via Wifi